WEBSITE USE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The content of this website is for your general information and use only, providing an overview of Ledger Guard’s products and services and credit risk management advice that may or may not apply to your situation. The content is subject to change without prior notice.
2. Intellectual property and copyright
3. Neither Ledger Guard nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the performance, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You hereby acknowledge that such information and materials may contain mistakes, inaccuracies or errors and Ledger Guard expressly excludes any liability for such to the fullest extent permissible by law.
4. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which Ledger Guard shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure any information, products or services available on this website meet your specific requirements.
5. This website may include links to other websites which are not controlled by Ledger Guard. Some links are provided for your convenience to give you further relevant information and other links are to websites of clients that have provided testimonials for Ledger Guard’s services. You acknowledge that these links are used at your own risk. They do not signify that Ledger Guard recommends or endorses these websites and Ledger Guard has no control over the nature, content and/or availability of these websites.
6. You indemnify Ledger Guard from and against all claims, suits, demands, actions, liabilities, costs
7. In no event will Ledger Guard be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense including legal costs and expenses (whether direct or indirect) incurred by you in connection with the use of this website.
8. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of your use of it is subject to the laws of Queensland.
1. How We Manage and Protect Your Personal Identifiable Information
Ledger Guard is committed to respecting and protecting your privacy and personal information. Any
Ledger Guard will not spam, sell or rent your email address to a third (3rd) party.
If you provide your personal information to opt-in to Ledger Guard’s blog, you consent to us collecting this information so we can email blogs to you. The personal information will be limited to your name and email address.
If after you have opted-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at any time, by clicking unsubscribe at the bottom of the blog section or you can contact Ledger Guard by email, firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 07 3630 2533 and we will unsubscribe for you.
2. Market Research
Ledger Guard may email you to seek your opinion and feedback by asking you to respond to questionnaires, surveys or market research. Providing this information is entirely optional to you.
3. Links from Our Website and Liability
Ledger Guard is not responsible for the privacy practices of other websites that you may reach via links from our website. The use of such links is entirely at your risk and we encourage you to read their privacy statements.
5. Changes to this Privacy Statement
We reserve the right to modify our Privacy Statement at any time at our discretion. Please check this page from time to time to ensure you are aware of any changes.
6. Contacting Us
If you have any questions about Ledger Guard’s Privacy Statement, would like to correct or delete any personal information we have about you, or wish to make a privacy complaint, please contact our administration manager at email@example.com or phone 07 3630 2533.